tomcat-users mailing list archives

From George Payne <>
Subject Re: Upgrading to 5.5.25 causes File /javax/servlet/resources/web-app_2_3.dtdnot found
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 02:17:27 GMT
Well, I guess part of my question is: what does that mean?

I downloaded the 5.5.25 binary tar and used all the latest jar files
from it.

If no one else has seen this problem, I'll try a "real" install--by
which I assume you mean untarring, symlinking, and copying over webapps
and server.xml, but I had assumed this would not be very different from
what I did.