tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: getting the start time of Tomcat server.
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:24:04 GMT
> From: Alejandro [mailto:altudela@yahoo.com]
> Subject: getting the start time of Tomcat server.
>
> There is a java Class in tomcat api to get the start time of Tomcat?

Not that I'm aware of.  It's also not clear what the "start time" would
be: startup of the JVM, load of the Tomcat Bootstrap class, first webapp
deployment, last webapp deployment...

You can always write a Listener class for any Tomcat component or a
webapp that records the current time when it's invoked.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.