tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Musa" <>
Subject JkRequestLogFormat Options
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:20:55 GMT

I am logging the mod_jk Output through the Apache access_log - as written in the reference
found under

Because i want to get clearness about what exactly is going on in our system i use the following

LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\" \"%{Cookie}i\"
\"%{Set-Cookie}o\" %{pid}P %{tid}P%T
%{JK_LB_FIRST_STATE}n %{JK_LB_LAST_NAME}n" mod_jk_log

...everthing works fine except the Options responsible for the Request Duration.

Mostly neither %T nor %{JK_REQUEST_DURATON}n have a Value (%T mostly is 0 an the other Parameter
is "-").
At some Requests i found the %T has a value like for example 2 or 3.. - and JK_REQUEST DURATION
has "-"
or %T is 0 and JK_REQUEST_DURATION has an value like 2 or 3 ...

First - why are there not values at each request ?
Second -i think both Options are measuring the same Value - why they are not the same ?
Third - why they are not showing seconds.microseconds as written in the reference but only
(I think so) rounded seconds.

We use mod_jk 1.2.26

Thanks for help
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message