tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dirk Weigenand" <Dirk.Weigen...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: TPTP and Tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:56:27 GMT
Hi,

have a look at the following presentation:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/tutorials/viewlets/v4.1/WTP/WTP_TPTP_viewlet_viewlet_swf.html

Be sure you don't use MyEclipse since they disable certain features in the original eclipse
installation that conflict with their own version so your mileage may vary there.

regards

    Dirk

PS: I have not tried what the eclipse team shows in the presentation since i use yjp to do
some profiling. So i'll likely not be able to answer questions about the integration of tptp
especially attachment to processes running remotely...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------