tomcat-users mailing list archives

From fan0o <>
Subject tomcat proxy trouble
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:50:29 GMT

Here is the scenario

Internet proxy server :
Tomcat server :
Internet explorer/ firefox proxy settings : (as i mentioned is my internet proxy server)

now the trouble is that every time user need to connect to local hosted
website (tomcat server running) could not be accessed until or unless
internet explorer/firefox proxy is not changed to which stops
internet servces on the client side but tomcat starts working (my website
contains only simple html pages no java servlets or jsp is used at all)

Problem statement:

I want both internet proxy server and tomcat server running simultaneously
with out interrupting each other services

please help me to configure with above mentioned scenario

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message