tomcat-users mailing list archives

From DJChaos <dj_chaos_the...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6/IIS 6 Connection Frustration
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:56:56 GMT

 I think I solved my problem.  For every context launched in Tomcat, I need
to create a blank directory with the same name as the context.  This has
somehow stopped the 404.2 errors.  I had put a directory in there for
examples for a different exercise, and for some reason it works.

 I don't know why or how, but it does.

That said, I feel somewhat unsatisfied with this.  Creating a blank
directory is a band-aid, and not fixing the problem.  So I'm still up for
any comments/suggestions.