tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <>
Subject Re: TomCat+Console
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:01:22 GMT
localhost.log or however your logging is defined. Unless you define separate logging files.
The Tomcat doco has full discussion of logging. See:

If you are debugging or running diagnostics then you want to log what your application is
doing: Log4j, commons-logging, etc.

aum kumar wrote ..
> Hi All,
> i will ask for sorry in advance if i am asking an irrlivant question.
> currently i am using tomcat for my development and testing purpose for my
> application.
> i want to see all the details as what request is going to the server and how
> server is hadling and parsing my request i mean to say all the back end
> process the server is doing.
> is it possible to see all the server log in the console.any help in this
> matter is much appriciated.
> Thanks,
> Umesh

To start a new topic, e-mail: