tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: TomCat+Console
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:01:22 GMT
localhost.log or however your logging is defined. Unless you define separate logging files.
The Tomcat doco has full discussion of logging. See:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/logging.html

If you are debugging or running diagnostics then you want to log what your application is
doing: Log4j, commons-logging, etc.

aum kumar wrote ..