tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob Hall <>
Subject Re: Session expiration and AJAX issues
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:23:15 GMT

--- 10:10AM Mon 25 Feb 2008, Adam Gordon
<> wrote:

> Storing the date/time a user logs in on
> the session is
> probably useful, but our problem is that we want to
> forcefully log the
> user out if there's no human present at the computer
> and the AJAX tasks
> keep a user's session active indefinitely, whether
> or not they mean it to.

If there's a user input side to the AJAX tasks, would
it be possible for the AJAX task time interval to
increase over time w/o user input? Eventually, this
would lead to a session timeout.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message