tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Mast" <>
Subject Cannot activate Tomcat Manager
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:54:56 GMT
I'm having trouble enabling the Manager webapp on Tomcat

I've altered the server.xml and tomcat-users.xml files appropriately but
when I type in I get an error saying the location
doesn't exist.

On my local Windoze machine, I've gotten the Manager app to work, it is on
the Linux servers that I seem to have the problem.

My guess is that it has to do with Apache, which isn't running on the
Windows machine.  Do I need to edit Apache's configuration files to get the
Manager to work as well?