tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "José Manuel Molina Pascual" <raistlinmol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One of my boxes, the cluster is not working anymore
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:01:28 GMT
Hello, I'm not sure that this is your case but I suffered  similar
issue when deploying an instance of the cluster in a machine with
several interfaces, (One ethernet interface and two installed by
VMWare, It was a Windows box).

I disabled the VMWare interfaces and the the instance began to receive
MCast packets. It seems to me that this is not your configuration but
just in case....

--
The complexity of software is an essential property, not an accidental one.

Our ignorance is God; what we know is science. (Robert Ingersoll).

false, and by the rulers as useful. (Edward Gibbon)