tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Haroon Rafique <haroon.rafi...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat JK 1.2.26 Web Server Connector released
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:10:17 GMT
On Dec 24 at 4:36pm, RJ=>Rainer Jung <rjung@apache.org> wrote:

RJ> The Apache Tomcat team is pleased to announce the immediate availability
RJ> of version 1.2.26 of the Apache Tomcat Connectors.
RJ>
RJ> [..snip..]

So, JK 1.2.26 has been out for over a month and I finally got around to
upgrading from 1.2.25 and without changing my mod_jk.conf or
workers.properties the connector seems to stop working. In debug mode, I
get the following with 1.2.26:

jk_translate::mod_jk.c (3033): missing uri map for haroon.sis.utoronto.ca:/rxp/

With 1.2.26 the Jk Status Manager reports:

Server	URI	Match Type	Source
haroon.sis.utoronto.ca	/rxp/*	Wildchar	JkMount

With 1.2.25:

Match Type	Uri	Source
Wildchar	/rxp/*	JkMount

Obviously the difference is due to this:

	* JKStatus: Enhance URI to worker map listing for Apache httpd. We
          now list maps for all virtual servers and not only the one, in
          which JKStatus itself was called. (rjung)

Anyone care to share their war stories with 1.2.26?

Here's my configuration files:

workers.properties
==================
# basic worker list
worker.list=local,status

# Define a worker using ajp13
worker.local.port=8009
worker.local.host=localhost
worker.local.type=ajp13

worker.status.type=status

mod_jk.conf
===========
# Load mod_jk module
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties

# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log

# Set the jk log level
JkLogLevel error

JkShmFile logs/mod_jk.shm

JkMount /rxp/* local
JkMount /jkstatus status

The same setup works flawlessly with 1.2.25. Spent the last few hours on
this and was getting no where.

Thanks in advance,
--
Haroon Rafique