tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Milanez, Marcus" <Marcus.Mila...@diebold.com>
Subject RES: Servlet Filter Not Intercepting?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:21:13 GMT
Hi,

Yes, filters atre supposed to intercept a requets just before it is accessed. Could you please
post your filter config written in your web.xml file?

Yours,

Marcus Milanez
http://sumatrablog.wordpress.com

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jay Liu [mailto:jay@skrye.net]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2008 18:36
Para: users@tomcat.apache.org
Assunto: Servlet Filter Not Intercepting?

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with filters. I setup filter to block access to a resource unless the
user is authenticated.

I've noticed that the resource is accessed then the filter kicks in and then loads.

I thought filters were supposed to intercept the request before the resource is accessed?

Is there something wrong with my xml configuration?

Thanks,

Jay