tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hehl, Thomas" <Thomas.H...@acs-inc.com>
Subject load balancing issue
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:13:02 GMT
I am running apache httpd 2.0.46 on a redhat server as a load balancer for a
tomcat 6 cluster, also on redhat servers.

I point my browser to the home page on the load balancer server and it
returns the index.html just fine. I log into the application, again, fine. I
click on one of the menu items, which works, then I hit a button and I get a
404. For example, if the application was called myapp, the error says:

HTTP Status 404 - /myapp/myapp/index.html

  _____

type Status report

message /myapp/myapp/index.html

description The requested resource (/myapp/myapp/index.html) is not
available.

  _____

Apache Tomcat/6.0.14

Any ideas as to what might cause this error that deep?

Thanks!

Thom Hehl
Sr. eJuror Architect

* Office (859) 277-8800 x 144

* Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com <mailto:Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com>
ACS, Inc.

Government Solutions

1733 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504-3617

by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and notify
sender via e-mail at Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com
<mailto:Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com>  or by telephone at 859-277-8800 ext. 144.
Thank you.