tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hehl, Thomas" <Thomas.H...@acs-inc.com>
Subject JDBC connection through JNDI
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:37:16 GMT
I wish to create a JDBC connection and store it in a JNDI tree for use by a
spring configuration file that usually runs my tomcat webapp. I'm trying to
figure out how tomcat creates the connection pool from my config file and
stores it in JNDI, but it is absolutely beyond me.

I've googled and looked through the source code and am nearly lost.

Thanks.

Thom Hehl
Sr. eJuror Architect

* Office (859) 277-8800 x 144

* Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com <mailto:Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com>
ACS, Inc.

Government Solutions

1733 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504-3617

by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and notify
sender via e-mail at Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com
<mailto:Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com>  or by telephone at 859-277-8800 ext. 144.
Thank you.