tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yuval Perlov <yu...@r-u-on.com>
Subject Re: ssl.SessionId Cache keeps growing
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:09:00 GMT
Well, this is not session problems I am having but SSL Sessions - you
can't have a secure connection without using one of those.

On a side note, I'd like to argue that if you have users logging in,
you can't help having some kind of object on the server side telling
you which user is actually sending the request.

Yuval Perlov
www.r-u-on.com