tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Baty <batym...@yahoo.com>
Subject Only see html/code
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:35:55 GMT
Hi Guys,
I'm running  Tomcat 5.5 and Apache 2, with Tomcat connector (Kind of a newbie).  I got my
Tomcat working fine at /usr/share/tomcat5.5-webapps/ROOT/cwrecyclers.  When I point the browser
(locally) at localhost:8180/cwrecyclers/ I see exactly what I expect.  But when I look remotely
also I see is the html.  I've looked at all my config files and they all look fine.  Could
someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Chris

Apache:
<VirtualHost  67.207.133.158:80>
        ServerAdmin spazz@yougarage.tv
        ServerName  cwrecyclers.hopto.org

        # Indexes + Directory Root.
        DirectoryIndex index.jsp
        DocumentRoot /usr/share/tomcat5.5-webapps/ROOT/cwrecyclers/
#        DocumentRoot /var/www/cwrecyclers/

    JkMount /cwrecyclers/*.jsp cwrecyclers
    JkMount /cwrecyclers/* cwrecyclers

    # Globally deny access to the WEB-INF directory
     <LocationMatch ".*WEB-INF.*">
        deny from all
     </LocationMatch>

        # Logfiles
        ErrorLog  /var/log/apache2/cwrecyclers.hopto.org.error.log
        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/cwrecyclers.hopto.org.access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

workers.properties
# Tomcat and Java configuration
#
workers.tomcat_home=/usr/share/tomcat5.5
workers.java_home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun
ps=/
worker.list=yougarage

# Definition for local worker using AJP 1.3
#
worker.yougarage.type=ajp13
worker.yougarage.host=yougarage.tv
worker.yougarage.port=8009
worker.yougarage.cachesize=20

worker.list=cwrecyclers

# Definition for local worker using AJP 1.3
#
worker.cwrecyclers.type=ajp13
worker.cwrecyclers.host=cwrecyclers.hopto.org
worker.cwrecyclers.port=8009
worker.cwrecyclers.cachesize=20

Be a better friend, newshound, and