tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marco Caldirola <caldi.n...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: fifo queue
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 09:48:38 GMT
Hi,
 I'm trying to do a performance test  and I must generate a fifo queue in order to verify
my resource allocation policies.I have implement ed the synchronized method and set maxThread=1
in server.xml file.
It seems it is working. Could you please send me reference on command object?Thanks a lot
for you support.

Marco

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Mikolaj Rydzewski <miki@ceti.pl>
A: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Inviato: Venerdì 4 gennaio 2008, 12:47:15
Oggetto: Re: fifo queue

Marco Caldirola wrote:
> I need to create on my tomcat 6.0 server a fifo queue of my http
 requests.
> I want to process a single request at a time.
> Do you have an idea?

Change your idea. Do you really need such a nasty hack?

Use command pattern. Process requests as usual, create Command objects
and insert them into any queue you want.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <miki@ceti.pl>

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html