tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hole" <andremailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datasource Property Parameters (Oracle) JNDI
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:18:00 GMT
Could you help me to setup my datasource to works fine? I already try
lot of changes on Resource element, but pooling is disable.

<Resource name="ehr" auth="Container" type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
       factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
       driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
       url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.1.244:1521:SID" user="aaaa"
password="aaaat" InitialLimit="5" MinLimit="5" MaxLimit="10" debug="5"
/>

Thanks a lot