tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Baty <batym...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Only see html/code
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:36:34 GMT
Thanks for the ideas, still no luck.  This didn't work.  It acts like Apache and Tomcat aren't
 connecting at all.  I copied index.jsp to index.html and everything worked except the  JSP
code.  I changed  /usr/share/tomcat5.5-webapps/ROOT/cwrecyclers/WEB-INF/web.xml to:

    xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd"
    version="2.4">

  <display-name>Welcome to CWrecyclers</display-name>
  <description>
      Welcome to CWrecyclers
  </description>

<!-- JSPC servlet mappings start -->

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>Home Page</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>index.jsp</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>Home Page</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/index.jsp</url-pattern>