tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Milou <emmanuel.mi...@savoirfairelinux.com>
Subject Re: Wrong path to servlets
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:52:57 GMT
the application worked fine with Tomcat5.5 with the same configuration
and same code. I have problems since the update to Tomcat5.5.25. Could
the problem occurs because of the changelog? or a bug in the connector
mod_jk? Is there a forum dedicated to this connector?

Manu

Emmanuel Milou wrote:
> My InvokerServlet is enabled, but every servlet is explicitly declared
> and associated with an url-pattern in web.xml. I actually disabled it
> and it did nothing.
> /servlet and my jsp are in the same webapp.
>
> Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>>> From: david delbecq [mailto:delbd+jakarta@oma.be] Subject: Re: Wrong
>>> path to servlets
>>>
>>> is /servlet actually in the same webapplication as your jsp?
>>
>> Why do I suspect the OP is using the dreaded and despicable
>> InvokerServlet?
>>
>>  - Chuck
>>

>> THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY
>> MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you
>> received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail
>> and its attachments from all computers.

Emmanuel Milou
Consultant en Logiciel Libre
Savoir-Faire Linux Inc.