tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Redirect "HOST" to "HOST:PORT"
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:08:56 GMT
apache httpd server is not related to tomcat. It's a "classical" web
server (http://httpd.apache.org/). Tomcat is a java application server.
If you are under linux, there most probably an already existing package
for this. If you are under windows, you can simply have your tomcat
listen to port 80.

>>> "https://app.server:8443/myapp/servlet/login" (this is made with an