tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeObjectOrArray
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:15:51 GMT
This is an internal jvm error. It seems you activated swallowoutput on
your context which makes tomcat reidrect stdout and stderr to an
internal buffer during servlet excecution and later pass it to a logger.
Your servlet is making lots of outputs (75Megs of data) according to
your error, and there is not anough room to convert that to a String
prior to sending it to a logger. I suggest you remove that context
attribute and then inspect catalina.out for the messages of your servlet.

En l'instant précis du 30/01/08 08:48, angus@bbs1.homeip.net s'exprimait
en ces termes:

http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)