tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Comet Development
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:18:52 GMT
Siobhan wrote:
> This page doesn't describe where to put this code. Can you explain that?

I should have spotted this earlier sorry, are you not clear on how to
construct a java web application?  Lots of stuff around (Google is your
friend) to explain how to make a basic web app, a Comet app is a special
case of this.

This mailing list is better at answering specific questions, or solving
specific problems, rather than providing extended starter tutorials.

If you have a specific problem it will be easier to assist.