tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Only see html/code
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:42:28 GMT
If you think that your requests do net get forwarded to Tomcat, set
JkLogLevel to debug and do a single request, that should go to Tomcat.

Post the contents of the jk log then.

Regards,

Rainer

Chris Baty wrote:
> Thanks for the ideas, still no luck.  This didn't work.  It acts like Apache and Tomcat
aren't  connecting at all.  I copied index.jsp to index.html and everything worked except
the  JSP code.  I changed  /usr/share/tomcat5.5-webapps/ROOT/cwrecyclers/WEB-INF/web.xml to: