tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Réf. : RE: Filtering the apache clients
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:54:31 GMT
jean-louis.mateo@bull.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thank you Chuck, Ben and all at this list for your responses
>
> I think I'll try the apache "secret" feature but i don't know which
> attribute it matches under tomcat ajp connector conf ?
> Any idea ?

At least

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html

tells us:

Use request.useSecret="true" and request.secret="secret key word" in
your Tomcat AJP Connector configuration.

Unfortunately the information doesn't seem to be included in the Tomcat
docs. Let us know, if it works.

Regards,

Rainer