tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Claire Dugenet <claire.duge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Impossible to use multi threading with Tomcat by using a DLL ?
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:19:50 GMT
We have signed the applet properly but it changes nothing.

The first DLL, created with JNI, works well. Because : there are several
fonctions in the second DLL (this one in language C). The first function
(which doesn't use threads) works well but when we call the second
function (which uses multi thread), it doesn't work : the function is
"block" where there is the call of the thread.

In fact, the servor and the client are on the same machine.