tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: file transfer error
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 12:56:19 GMT
But is tomcat using your user account or it's own?  Usually tomcat runs
as a service and may not have the same access rights you do.  The
exception seems pretty clear tomcat was denied permission to the file at
file://\\10.1.103.110\FileUpload\Punjab\02-jan-08.enr

--David

Rohit wrote:

>I have permissions to write files. I am able to do that manully and thorugh
>single program also. I am not able to do it through tomcat.
>Please let me know if there is some configuration required in tomcat.

It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient.If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges
that 3i Infotech or its subsidiaries and  associated companies, (collectively "3i Infotech"),
are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of
the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority
of 3i Infotech. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.