tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ali Ok" <al...@aliok.info>
Subject Re: Tomcat Performance Question
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:14:10 GMT
Thanks David,

I mean, if I make 30000 requests in a very short time (about 10 seconds);
Tomcat does not respond.
I read books, tutorials, faqs and threads at maling list about Tomcat
tuning. But I couldnt find an example server.xml file used in production or
real test results.

So I cant understand if 30000 requests in 10 seconds is normal or not.