tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eqbal <eqb...@yahoo.com>
Subject sessions not cleaned up after expiry
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:40:53 GMT
Hi,

I am noticing the in one of our webapps sessions are
not getting cleaned up long after they have expired.
Our session expiry time is set to 30 min. I am using
lambdaprobe to monitor the sessions and it appears
that all of these sessions contain one attribute,
__lambda_probe_la_ip.
I am using Tomcat 5.5.16
This is happenning for just one of the webapp. There
are few other webapps deployed where I do not see a
problem.

Can someone give me some pointers on how to
troubleshoot this?

I think this may eventually lead to OutOfMemory
exception after a number of days (its growing very
slowly).

Thanks.