tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jay Liu" <...@skrye.net>
Subject RE: Servlet Filter Not Intercepting?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 03:48:49 GMT
Thanks Marcus.

Here's my filter setup. I just created it fresh in netbeans so I'd be
surprised if there is a problem.

I woke up this morning, realizing I forgot to turn off invoking the
resource. Would that matter?

    <filter>
        <filter-name>UserFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>store.filters.UserFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>UserFilter</filter-name>
        <servlet-name>Checkout</servlet-name>
    </filter-mapping>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>Checkout</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.inifim.commerce.store.servlets.transactions.Checkout</ser
vlet-class>
    </servlet>

I only have one filter right now.

Thanks again,