tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: how to install tomcat on iseries AS400
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:53:17 GMT
> From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
> Subject: Re: how to install tomcat on iseries AS400
>
> take a look at this article by California Software
> implementing Unisys OS on AS/400
> http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh081604-story03.html

You misread the article (which is 3.5 years old, anyway).  The effort
here was to migrate AS/400 customers off of that platform and onto a
more usable one: our ES7000 high-end servers running Windows Server or
Linux.  There was never any attempt to put an alternative OS on the
AS/400.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.