tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Re: other ways to change the Connector element in server.xml?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:59:24 GMT
> From: Anna Nhan [mailto:anna.nhan@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Re: other ways to change the Connector element
> in server.xml?
>
> How do I know which system properties to use?

The *names* of the system properties are whatever you choose.  The
*values* of the system properties are simply substituted for the name
references when server.xml is parsed and must therefore conform to the
Tomcat configuration doc.

> And where can I find proper documentation for it?

The fact that property substitution can be used in server.xml doesn't
seem to be officially documented yet, although it's probably buried in
the change log.

> Will setting these Catalina options be reflected in the server.xml?

Yes, that's the whole point.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.