tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Holger Burde" <hbu...@merentis.com>
Subject isapi_redirector & protected Diretories
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:10:30 GMT
Hi;

I did a Netbeans 6 JSF Project recently  which was developed and tested
with Tomcat6. The final installation was set up with  Tomcat 6.0.14
behind IIS6 (Connectors / isapi_rediretor (latest version)).

Running some tests we discovered  that allmost all Javascript was
filtered out and we got almost blank pages. The Reason was that the
isapi_redirector filters out every access to any URI which *contains*
META-INF / WEB-INF ANYWERE in the PATH.

Example : javascript   $CONTEXT/theme/META-INF/json/json.jsf

This is not THE META-INF config directory - its just a Path which
accidential contains META-INF !!!

Is there any way to configure access to such directories or ist his a
Bug in the isapi_redirector ? From the source it looks like it a
substring Match which filters out anything. Any Comments on this are
welcome.

Thanks in advance

Hb

Java developer