tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Günther, Thorsten <>
Subject tomcat connector 1.2.26 with apache httpd 2.2.3
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:16:27 GMT

I got a problem running jk 1.2.26 on httpd 2.2.3 and I'm not sure if this a setup problem
or a bug in jk.

When compiling jk it says:

mod_jk.c: In function âinit_ws_serviceâ:

mod_jk.c:671: warning: implicit declaration of function âap_get_server_descriptionâ

When trying to start tomcat with this module installed it complains about unknown "ap_get_server_description".
jk 1.2.25 compiles and runs ok.

Any hints? Should I file a bug report for this?

Thanx, regards,

Thorsten Günther

medocino GmbH
Verlautenheidener Strasse 141
52080 Aachen

Tel. +49-2405-40888-63
Fax +49-2405-40888-949
Handelsregister: HRB 7770 Aachen
Geschäftsführer: Sven Hancke, Guido Nilgen