tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ofer Kalisky" <kali...@sendm.biz>
Subject Re: Tomcat memory leak?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:19:54 GMT
Ok, since sending an attachment doesn't work,

simply create a webapp by the name of LoadTest and create two files inside:
something.jsp and something.html

the content of both files should be:

try the load.py with both:

import httplib

i = 0
while 1:
 conn = httplib.HTTPConnection("localhost:8080")
 conn.request("GET", "/LoadTest/something.jsp")
 r1 = conn.getresponse()
 if (i % 500 == 0):
  print i
 i = i + 1