tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rohit" <rohit.ya...@3i-infotech.com>
Subject RE: file transfer error
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:29:34 GMT
I have tried logging tomcat with my network user id and password but still I
am getting same error.
Please help in this regard

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith [mailto:dns4@cornell.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 6:26 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: file transfer error

But is tomcat using your user account or it's own?  Usually tomcat runs
as a service and may not have the same access rights you do.  The
exception seems pretty clear tomcat was denied permission to the file at
file://\\10.1.103.110\FileUpload\Punjab\02-jan-08.enr

--David

Rohit wrote:

>I have permissions to write files. I am able to do that manully and thorugh
>single program also. I am not able to do it through tomcat.
>Please let me know if there is some configuration required in tomcat.

privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient.If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that 3i Infotech or its subsidiaries and  associated companies,
(collectively "3i Infotech"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or
guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in
e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with
due authority of 3i Infotech. Before opening any attachments please check
them for viruses and defects.

---