tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rameau rameau1982 <rameau1...@hotmail.com>
Subject error with javac
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 08:14:38 GMT

hi, I have 2 java classes in the same directory. One of them (SlateServlet.java) creates a
new object from the other class (UsersDB.java). When I compile UsersDB, everything is correct
and the .class archive is in the same path as the other .java archives. But when I want to
compile the SlateServlet.java archive it gives me 3 errors telling that it doesn't knows the
class UsersDB when it tries to create an object UserDB.What am I doing wrong? I've put the
codes for this two java classes. Thankyou
Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar a la última
http://newsletters.msn.com/hm/maintenanceeses.asp?L=ES&C=ES&P=WCMaintenance&Brand=WL&RU=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com