tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Uma Kalluru" <>
Subject Re: Multiple problems with Tomcat and Struts
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:42:59 GMT
Hi Chris,

I agree with you on using container managed connection pool. I have
already setup the required configuration to use container connection

But I am still wondering, if there was connection timeout and the
first user gets an error. Why should the whole application go down? I
mean no other user can use the application after the error. Any idea
on this?