tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Pellegrino <roberto.pellegr...@quix.it>
Subject Re: Tomcat data source
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:10:02 GMT
In my application is present a interface (visible only to admin) who
permit to specificate what kind of db connection use to make query:
- DataConnection --> url, user, pass, driver. If the data are correct it
work.
- DataSource -->  If data source are defined on webApp context the name
is the local name.
                            At this point if i want to use all
datasource defined on server.xml, the unique solution is include all
datasource in webapp context (with ResourceLink) because is not possible
                            get dataSource via global name.
- Robert -