tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Reyes <rich...@voxsant.com>
Subject Re: AW: Enhancing Tomcat Speed
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 23:46:39 GMT

Hi All,

- Version: 5.5 but would upgrading to 6 be wise?
- OS: Cent OS
- Kind of App: Webapp with MySQL DB. Have you guys heard of Appfuse.
- We created it using Spring and Webwork
- I'm comparing my current performance to the performance when its
deployed only on my devt desktop because it is so much slower now
thinking the that it has a good upstream bandwidth allocation and a
decent box to run on (dual core xenon and 4g ram).
- I definitely would like to improve page loading time and page throughput.

Regards,
Richard