tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: post new service request
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:29:49 GMT
The first thing would be to discuss about it in this mailing. Note that
enhancements will probably make it only
in tomcat 6, since it's the latest release. You might also provide an
implementation of your connector so people can test it.
You will then see how well community like it and then, in bugzilla open
a bug report with severity "Enhancement".

Regards
David Delbecq

En l'instant précis du 11/12/07 16:24, Kovacs, Robert s'exprimait en ces
termes: