tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Kolinko" <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Value can't be changed in bean extended from AbstractController of Spring
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:54:51 GMT
Isn't is obvious? Why do you expect it to become "value2"?

What are you changing? Are you changing the source code for the class?
I do not expect hot-swapping of compiled classes to be available here.
 If it is the same class instance, it will still be "value".  Restart
your webapp, or reload your spring context, and it will be "value2"