tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] FileNotFoundException (SESSIONS.ser) during tomcat shutdown
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:54:50 GMT
> From: Michele Mazzucco [mailto:Michele.Mazzucco@ncl.ac.uk]
> Subject: [Axis2] FileNotFoundException (SESSIONS.ser) during
> tomcat shutdown

(Please don't cross-post to multiple lists; that makes following a
thread nearly impossible.)

> Some more details. I don't know whether this is a Tomcat or Axis2
> issue, but the problem seems to be that the axis2 directory does not
> exist under $CATALINA_HOME/work/Catalina/localhost.

1) Are there other directories under
$CATALINA_HOME/work/Catalina/localhost?

2) Is there a permissions problem between whatever userid you're running
Tomcat with and the above location?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.