tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Pellegrino <roberto.pellegr...@quix.it>
Subject Re: Tomcat data source
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:13:06 GMT
I have seen the documentatio many and many times...
My question is clear? The response to my question is:
"Isn't possible get dataSource reference if is not defined on webApp
context"...
This is a limitation if application expose a method to make query in
varius and dinamic datasource....
Only possibilities is defined the connection with url, user, pass,
driver....

Robert.