tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mail...@theflux.net
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat; Event Error in Windows 2003
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:04:56 GMT
Rainer;

Would you happen to have any idea why the message would just start
coming up for no reason, no changes were made to the server?  Just
curious, I'm going to move forward on upgrading it.

      Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:00:00 +0100
      From: Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>
   Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat; Event Error in Windows 2003
        To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>

Hi,

looks like the messages are not really coming from Tomcat, but from the
JK2 isapi redirector running in IIS?

JK2 has been deprecated a long time ago. All important features of JK2
have been backported to JK, which is still actively developed.

It will be hard to get answers for JK2. Anyone?

For JK I would say you didn't set the log file appropriately, and then
maybe also the log level is to high.

Regards,

Rainer

Quoting mailing@theflux.net: