tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KaraKing <bigbig...@163.com>
Subject Tomcat on AIX, Why DataSource dosn't work right ?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:52:41 GMT

OS: AIX 5.3
JDK : IBM 32-bit SDK for AIX Version 5
Tomcat : 5.5.16, 5.5.25, 6.0.14 (I tried three version of Tomcat)
DB : Oracle9I (on another PCServer, Win2000)
Hibernate 3.2
DataSource : I tried DataSource of Tomcat and Proxool
JDBC : I tried many version of 9I, 10G JDBC Driver

Problem :
If I use DataSource, Tomcat can't be shutdown completely, DB connections
can't be closed, unless kill the process of Tomcat;
After Tomcat running for somewhile,  I can "open" a conection from
DataSource,  but if I use the connection to do something, JDBC Exception
throwed : java.sql.SQLException: Already closed。

The WebApp has been running stablely for monthes on Win2000, so I don't
think it's the App's problem.