tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kkus <>
Subject Re: Value can't be changed in bean extended from AbstractController of Spring
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 21:55:25 GMT

In my another project (JBoss+Spring+Hibernate), I see my changes take effect
immediately in Eclipse IDE Debug without restart/redeployment. I think
JBoss' ClassLoader is working properly for swapping new changes. All these
changes occur in classes extended from SimpleFormController. I use
hot-swapping daily on that project but don't study how it works.

This project is Tomcat+Spring+Hibernate, and changes can be reflected in
class extended from SimpleFormController, not from AbstractController. So I
doubt there is something wrong on ClassLoader for AbstractController but no
clue how to find it out.