tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kkus <kk...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Value can't be changed in bean extended from AbstractController of Spring
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:13:06 GMT

I changed to "value2" in source code without rebuilding/redeployment. In this
case should I expect to see "value2" due to Java hot-swapping when
breakpoint is reached?

I remembered I can see changed value for class extended from
SimpleFormController in this scenario. I am not sure if it is a ClassLoader
issue for class extended from AbstractController. Does hot-swapping work in
the same servlet/thread or different one? Thanks!