tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Perrone" <jason.perr...@blueskylogistics.com>
Subject Split Tomcat standard out into files for each context in 5.5
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 21:09:26 GMT
Hello,

Please forgive me if this question was already answered.  I use log4j in
my application, but still you always have some log messages that end up
in stdout.  For these, and for all messages that end up in stdout, I
would like there to be a separate log file for each of the applications
(contexts) deployed in the container.  When trying to debug and looking
for log messages it can get quite convoluted when all of the contexts
are logging to the same file.

I appreciate the help. Thanks.

Jason