tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Clemeur <nclem...@daesim.com>
Subject mod_jk problem for post request ended with a ? (question mark)
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:06:57 GMT
Hello all,

I have apache 2.2 in front of tomcat 6.0.13 and I use mod_jk (1.2.25)
as the connector.

It seems that whenever a form containing a question mark at the end of
the form action parameter is posted,  mod_jk is dying silently (but recover)
(The resulting url is something like that /mysite/action.do? ).
 No response at all is sent to the client.

Is this something known or is only me experiencing that problem. I know
that the url should not really containts the ending "?", but I can't
control that.

Cheers

Nicolas